:: h o m e   ::   a m b e r   ::   e t s y   ::   f a v o r i t e s   ::   f a c e b o o k ::

>> Tuesday, June 12, 2012

June 12 & Summer Bucket List

Second day of Summer!

Man, I am really excited about summer! We are in such a fun stage with each of the girls, and our family as a whole. AND...............I am not pregnant like last summer! That contributes to my outlook.

Today was pretty chill. We hung out this morning, cleaned up, and then went to lunch with our cousins. My cousin Nikki and her boys. My cousin Sydney and my cousin Ashley's daughter, Ryleigh. My girls always LOVE playing with them. We're all built in besties. It's nice.









After lunch, I left by myself to run some errands. I signed the girls up for Vacation Bible School for next week. It's going to be at the church Saylor went to preschool at, and I am SO excited for the girls! I used to go to VBS every year when I was a kid, and I have so many fond memories from it. Maddie only went once when she was 5, and Saylor has never been. So fun!



I stopped by the fabric store to pick up some fun fabrics for a project we'll be doing soon!



Speaking of projects, we made a summer bucket list yesterday with lots of fun things that we want to do this summer. We kinda have a tendency to be lazy and lay low during the summer, and I really want to make sure we do fun things. While I was out and picked up some supplies for our list. Tonight, I wrote it all out. The girls are so excited!


2 comments:

Bonnie @ House of Grace November 11, 2012 at 6:07 PM  

Oh Amber! :)
It looks like you had a blast!!!
Enjoy,
Bonnie :)

toko baju muslim April 1, 2013 at 9:33 AM  

I am amazed to get This is a great posting I like your article.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I would just ♥♥♥ to hear what you have to say!

♥ Amber